Friday, May 14, 2010


Kaibigan,

Went to yoga yesterday. I felt great afterwards. Then went to Jacks a 99 cent store and bought something to make spaghetti with. The kitchen filled with the smell of tomatoes, capers, garlic and more garlic. I found a day-old grilled pork chop in the fridge from a take-out. I cut the meat up and put it in the sauce. Here is how it finally looked.

Not bad, no?

Today, I’m excited to wear my new spring suit to the Verdi opera with no intermission. Will I be able to hold it in? Tony, my friend, reminds me not to drink coffee or tea before the show. I'm excited, too, about the music. Will it blow me out of my mind to hear, what my friend says, as music played by one of the best orchestras in the world?

I try to see as many operas as I can, specially when my friend is treating. Also, because opera is expensive: to produce and to see. And there are not a lot of operas being produced where I come from.

So here's to later.

No comments: